How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger with Godaddy.com – How to Link Godaddy Domain to Blogger
If your domain name is registered with a company other than Blogger, follow the instructions and redirect blogger to custom domain.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account
- Go to My Products
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Click DNS
- Click on Add record then select CNAME record & add both the record one by one from your BlogSpot setting screen. Here is both the image to make it easy for you to understand the setup.
- Click on Add another & copy the second CNAME record from your BlogSpot page
- Under the A(Host) Tab of the DNS manager, enter the 4 IP addresses as below, one-by-one, using the Quick add button, to change the A records.
- Then Click save options on Blogger and Godaddy