In This Article we are see about how to report a youtube channel for copyright or give copyright credit on youtube. YouTube has used its Content ID service to automatically scan for copyrighted tracks and remove them.If some part of your video includes content from another creator and that creator did not grant you permission, you can get a strike.
1. Sign in to YouTube.
2. OPen the copy video and click the report option.
3. Select Infringes my rights
4. Then Choose Infringes my copyright.
5. Click SUBMIT A COPYRIGHT COMPLAINT.
6. Copyright Infringement Notification will be opened.
7. Select Copyright infringement (Someone copied my creation)
8. Then Copyright infringement – Who is affected?. select “I am”
9. Then Copy and paste the copy video url
10.Then SElect “My Youtube video was reuploaded by another user.
11. Then Copy and paste the Orginal video url
12. THen Select Entire video or Timestamps.
13. Fill your details
14. Submit Complaint